5 O'Clock Tea
The Hotel do Chiado and the foodwriter Paula Bollinger invites everyone to come and savor a real 5 O'Clock Tea with Portuguese notes.
With the intention of its guests being able to enjoy a unique break in their space, Hotel do Chiado challenged the Foodwriter to create a 5 O'Clock Tea where it could gather the traditional English tea with Portuguese notes.
5 O'Clock Tea by Paula Bollinger:
- Bollingueto (Ice cream with coffee, chocolate ganache and walnuts)
- Goat cheese and pumpkin jam mousse
- Mini York ham sandwich with cucumber and mayonnaise
- Mini cream cheese sandwich with honey and walnut
- Mini “pastel de nata”
- Mini croissant
- Mini Blueberry pie
- Mini macarron
- Jam, butter and Tea
- Glass of Quinta das Lamelas rosé port wine
Price tea: €21,00 (tea served for 2 people)
* €1,00 will be donated to the foundation O Cantinho da Bella