Covid 19 Regulations
The Portuguese government requires all guests to show proof of a negative test or digital certificate to access the hotel.
If you do not have any proof, the hotel provides the possibility to take a quick test at the reception upon check in.
Given the current contingencies relating to COVID 19 and based on the guidelines of the General Directorate of Health, we reiterate our commitment to the quality of the service we always provide to our customers.
We created an internal security plan that allows the safe use of our facilities:
- We are a Clean & Safe hotel certified by Turismo de Portugal;
- We monitor the temperature of all employees and customers;
- We have at the hotel several disinfection points for use by customers and employees;
- Our team has received certified training to ensure that all hygiene and disinfection procedures are followed;
- Room cleaning is done with products certified and approved by the European Union and the cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection plans comply with the DGS recommendations;
- All employees wear a mask;
- We respect the norms of social distance and in the public areas of the Meanwhile Rooftop Bar and in the breakfast room, providing limited places and subject to reservation;
- We favor, whenever possible, digital communication, avoiding the use of paper.
We are here to welcome you and help you to have a safe and memorable stay in Lisbon.
See you soon!