Given the current contingencies related to COVID 19 and based on the guidelines of the National Health Bureau, we reiterate our commitment to the quality of the service we always provide to our customers.
We have created an internal security plan that allows the safe use of our facilities
- We are a Clean & Safe hotel certified by Turismo de Portugal;
- We monitor the temperature of all employees and customers;
- We have several disinfection points in the hotel for use by customers and employees;
- Our team received certified training to ensure that all hygiene and disinfection procedures are complied with;
- The cleaning of rooms is done with products certified and approved by the European Union and the cleaning, hygiene and disinfection plans comply with the recommendations of the National Health Bureau;
- Every 2 hours, public toilets, corridors, door handles, windows and elevators will be cleaned and disinfected;
- All employees wear masks. We offer our clients the possibility to acquire masks in the Hotel, suggesting their use in public areas;
- Respecting the rules of social distance, in the Entretanto Rooftop Bar and in the breakfast room, providing limited places and subject to reservation;
- We privilege, whenever possible, digital communication avoiding the use of paper at check in and check out.
We are here to welcome you and help you have a safe and memorable stay in Lisbon.
See you later!
Hotel do Chiado